We began as a translation company, but as the world of business is changing , And as we saw the business world changing, we decided to expand and offer services ranging from content creation to AI-driven services. Located at the heart of the Middle East, with offices spanning 4 countries, no one knows the region better than we do – its culture, its linguistic needs and its business landscape. In fact, we are a leading provider of Arabic translation and content (including translation to and from over 50 languages), and have built one of the strongest tech-powered Arabic databases worldwide. Founded and led by Nour Al Hassan, one of the MENA region’s emerging female entrepreneurs, Tarjama believes in employing women – our workforce is 70% female. All this adds up to a smooth, professional and hassle-free experience for our valued clients. Government agencies and companies in the MENA region trust us to get the job done, and so should you.
Tarjama at a glance
- World-class linguistic talents in 20+ countries
- Extensive network of more than 17,000 subject matter experts
- More than 300 long-term clients
- Developed a translation training program that enabled 300 women to join the workforce
- Globally recognized as a leader & an authority in translation and content creation: Named SME Technology Company of the Year 2019
What moves our people, moves us
We believe everyone has something unique to offer, which is why we pride ourselves in maintaining an inclusive and diverse company culture. Our belief in each other’s right to have a voice transcends gender, ethnicity, cultural background and world-views.
Our people inspire us to work harder and smarter, which is why we focus on empowering underutilized talents by employing women to connect our clients with the best and brightest in the field.
It all began with a word
Driven by her fascination with languages and the way we communicate, Nour Al Hassan founded Tarjama in 2008 to meet the growing demand for good translation services that cater to the unique multicultural environment in the Middle East. By tapping into an undervalued network of exceptional and talented women, she challenged conventional norms and went on to excel in the translation and localization fields. Under her leadership, Tarjama set new standards in the industry due to its commitment to quality, speed and extraordinary linguistic value.
We’re committed to creating unique value
- Tech-powered Approach: We employ technologies such as AI and machine learning to deliver better content and revolutionize the way we do business.
- True Immersion: We offer expert knowledge in a full range of industries and specialties to deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Trusted Partnership: We move beyond transactional relationships with our clients and build sustainable partnerships that drive long-lasting value.
- A Bold Approach: We encourage and foster innovation using bold solutions that give our clients an edge over competition and yield great results.
Nour Al Hassan
A group of global talents, managing and overseeing the seamless success of the company and bringing their expertise and passion into it all.